Dog Jokes Forum
Welcome to the Dog Jokes Forum. Life can be too serious, and even mundane at times....But it doesn't have to be! Humor is the best medicine there is. I have created this forum for dog jokes because we need it! Please contribute your dog jokes using the form below. To get this forum started, I have included some good ones that I was able to find around the internet. But this forum needs YOUR input to make it successful. To see dog jokes from the community, please scroll down below where you will find blue links to them! Let's have fun with this, and please remember to keep 'em clean.
How dogs are better than men
1. Dogs do not have problems expressing affection in public.
2. Dogs miss you when you're gone.
3. Dogs feel guilty when they've done something wrong.
4. Dogs admit when they're jealous.
5. Dogs are very direct about wanting to go out.
6. Dogs do not play games with you-except fetch (and they never laugh at how you throw.)
7. You can train a dog.
8. Dogs are easy to buy for.
9. The worst social disease you can get from dogs is fleas.
10. Dogs understand what "no" means.
11. Dogs mean it when they kiss you.
Top ten reasons why a dog is better than a woman
10. A dog's parents will never visit you.
9. A dog loves you when you leave your clothes on the floor.
8. A dog limits its time in the bathroom to a quick drink.
7. A dog never expects you to telephone.
6. A dog will not get mad at you if you forget his birthday.
5. A dog does not care about the previous dogs in your life.
4. A dog does not get mad at you if you pet another dog.
3. A dog never expects flowers on Valentine's Day.
2. The later you are, the happier a dog is to see you.
1. A dog does not shop.
48 more reasons why dogs are better than men
The Field - the magazine devoted to the hunting, shooting, fishing fraternity - has suggested 48 reasons why.
- Spots are an attractive feature on a dog.
- A dog is better protection from intruders.
- Dogs enjoy ball games. But they don't spend six hours on the phone trying o get tickets for France 98.
- Dogs greet each other by sniffing bottoms. Men are far less polite.
- Puppy love doesn't wear off so quickly with a dog.
- You can be prosecuted for neglecting a dog.
- Dogs can find their way back home - even after a really heavy night out.
- Dogs can be trained not to lie on the bed. Men always lie in bed.
- A dog can moult without becoming obsessed about premature baldness.
- Dogs can be taught the meaning of the word "NO!"
- A dog is far less irritation to have in the back seat of a car...
- ...and will be less likely to show its rear end to the people in the vehicle behind for a laugh.
- Elizabeth Hurley has a faithful dog whom she loves dearly.
- If a dog says sausages, that's clever. If a man says sausages, that's just greedy.
- Dogs will wait patiently outside clothes shops...
- ...and not criticize your purchases afterwards.
- A dog will fetch the morning paper for you.
- A dog will trot faithfully round at your heel.
- Dogs don't break wind in public and blame it on the man.
- In the canine world, boxers are quite intelligent.
- If a dog gets ill, it won't take eighteen Panadols in order to avoid having to go to the vet.
- You can also ask the vet to perform the snip, even if the dog objects.
- Small, ginger-haired dogs can be quite appealing. As for men? Two words. Robin Cook.
- You can find a nice dog by advertising on a card in a shop window, or in the classified section of the local paper.
- A woman can live with more than one dog, without rumours starting.
- When dogs beg, it's cute. When men beg it's pathetic.
- Dogs sometimes dig the garden.
- A dog can go out fox-hunting without being incredibly stuck up and pompous.
- Dogs don't necessarily prefer blondes.
- Dogs won't get embarrassed if you call them by a pet name when their friends are around.
- Dogs travel more cheaply on the bus.
- Dogs whine less.
- Some dogs can be quite talented at singing.
- Men lost the World Cup. A dog found it.
- Dogs are less reliant on tinned food...
- ...but after a few cans, a dog will still be able to stand up.
- And there are some things even a dog won't eat - like the remains of a three-day-old King Prawn vindaloo that they found on the floor behind the sofa.
- You can leave a dog alone in your house without worrying so much about what it'll break.
- A dog gets a new coat every winter.
- Dogs are not so careless about leaving puddles on the bathroom floor.
- A dog is less likely to leave a filthy, stinking mess for you to clear up.
- For a dog, a wet nose is a sign of GOOD health.
- Men are even less useful for testing cosmetics on.
- Dogs don't wolf-whistle.
- There are still thousands of totally undomesticated dogs in Australia; but far more undomesticated men.
- In disaster films, the dog is always far more likely to have a miraculous escape.
- Dogs do not waste money betting on the dogs.
- You can stop dogs getting too randy by throwing a bucket or water over them.
- All the best clips on 'You've Been Framed' are the ones with dogs in.
- If a dog starts worrying sheep, that's just its natural predatory instinct.
- If a MAN starts worrying sheep, however...
- A 'King Charles' is much more likely to be a big, floppy-eared dog than a big floppy-eared man.
- You can also call a dog schitzu without offending it.
- "Working like a dog" is strenuous. Working like a man is, er - not.
- You can fondle your dog in the park without being arrested.
- A dog will encourage you to lose weight by taking more exercise. A man will just remark on how big your bum looks.
- Dogs do not attack other dogs for being a different colour.
- Having a dog around the place can actually ease stress.
- You'd feel guilty about turning a dog out on the street.
- A dog can take a barrel of brandy to a lost mountaineer without drinking ANY.
- There aren't so many good reasons to keep a dog muzzled in public.
- You can buy a dog's affection with a squeaky toy.
- A dog will be eager to walk, rather than getting a taxi.
- Most dogs are really good with children.
- Dogs have a highly-developed sense of smell. Men, on the other hand, can quite happily wear the same pair of pants for a fortnight.
- A dog is more useful for tracking down criminals.
- Who did YOU miss most from Blue Peter - John Noakes or Shep?
- A dog might actually take a bath of its own accord.
- There's more chance of your dog being able to operate the video recorder.
- You can buy a choke-chain for a dog.
- A 16-year-old dog is very mature.
- A dog is easier to keep well-groomed.
- Dogs have more chance of receiving an award for bravery.
- Dogs are easier to house-train.
- Dog do not scratch themselves so much in polite company.
- A dog can look as though it understands what you're saying.
- Dogs went into space first.
- A man will roll over and play dead only if you ask him to get up and make coffee.
- Dogs enjoy swimming, and not for the chance to ogle girls in bikinis.
- Being a dog's mistress is no reason to feel ashamed.
- You can keep your dog tied up if it starts misbehaving.
- Saggy skin and a hang-dog look aren't half as appealing on a man.
- You can train a dog in obedience.
- A dog in a studded collar isn't kinky.
- Few men would answer to 'Lassie'.
- A dog is a pack animal. A man is a six-pack animal.
- Dogs aren't obsessed with 'doing it man-fashion'.
- A dog is a faithful companion.
- A dog is for life.
Return from Dog Jokes Forum back to the Yorkie 411 Home Page
Have some great dog jokes?
We would love for you to share them!